Sharp LC-45G1H AQUOS 45V-Inch HDTV, the Industry's Largest LCD Model

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Entire Press Release

Sharp-Roxy (Hong Kong) Limited has announced the introduction of the LC-45G1H AQUOS 45V-Inch*1 High-Definition LCD TV, the industry's largest LCD model*2 in the Hong Kong market. The new model features a full-spec high-definition panel of 6.22 million dots*3 (1,920 H x 1,080 V x RGB), the highest of its kind in the market. The new panel sets the highest standard in the industry, offering unparalleled audio/ video experience for the users.

State-of-the-art Innovation of the Kameyama Plant
This LCD panel is developed in Sharp's Kameyama Plant in Japan. It is the world's first integrated LCD TV production facility that manages the entire manufacturing process from LCD panel produdction to final product assembly. The unique plant marks a milestone in LCD TV production in the industry in terms of product quality and functionality. Its successful development of the new LC-45G1H AQUOS 45V-Inch Digital High-Definition LCD TV signified the plant's remarkable achievement. With an investment of over 100 billion Yen, and a site area reaches 330,000 m2, the state-of-the-art production facility commenced operation in January, 2004. This plant utilises the world's first 6th generation large-format 1,800 × 1,500-mm substrates*4, and its production capacity reaches 27,000 LCD panels and 100,000 large-screen LCD TV panels per month.

I Have taken sharp LCD which model no is LC-45G1H ...n noe my receiver box of This LCd is not working which no is TU-45GAM
may i knoe where i wil get this receiver box in dubai or singapore ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)