Should I sell my R10 with the upgraded drive or just seperate them?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kbohip

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 9, 2005
Colorado Springs
I'm going to put my R10 on Ebay now that I have the HD-Tivo. I upgraded the drive on it to a 200gb Seagate. I'm just wondering if the better way to sell it is seperate them and sell the drive by itself or just sell the R10 as a 172 hour unit. I checked the completed auctions and couldn't find any R10's selling with larger than stock drives. Has anyone here seen one sell on Ebay with an upgraded drive.

The other thing I'm kind of confused about is the access card. It still has mine in it. Should I sell the R10 with it or leave it out? Can Directv just switch the current card over to the new owner?

As Ebay seller I can suggest that you sell the R-10 on the standard condition, and the hard drive separate.
The R-10s are selling to low price on Ebay and the buyers want a second device or first one cheap, usually the people that have the device will be more inclined to buy an update Hard drive than buy an aditional device.

Be careful with the price maybe $40 more on the retail price of the hard drive will be the expected to save the pain of made by yourself, also with the prices of the 250GB and 300 GB HD you can not ask so much.

TRADE

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts