Should the White Sox lose the Division, it will be one big collapse

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
No one would be talking about the collapse of the White Sox if Cleveland wasn't so hot. Cleveland was only 2 games over .500 after being swept in a four game series by Chicago right after the All-Star game. They have since gone 24 games over .500 and they are 14-3 in September.

Sox should win, Indians should cool off. If you ask me, neither team can match up to the Red Sox or Angels....

I have to disagree with the collapse notion. If they lose, it will be because they got beat by a team that was as hot in the 2nd half as they were in the 1st half. If they were playing @ .333 or even @ .400 the 2nd half of the seaon, I'd agree they they collapsed. But they are only 2 games under .500 since 8/1, Cleveland is playing at a .750 clip. You can make up alot of games at that pace and they have. They should both make the playoffs and anything can happen in a 7 game series.

Go Sox!!!!!!!!

White Sox blew a 15 game lead that they enjoyed on 7/1 and 9 game lead on 8/1... They took 2 of the three games so it puts more breathing room between them and cleveland.

Sean Mota said:
White Sox blew a 15 game lead that they enjoyed on 7/1 and 9 game lead on 8/1... They took 2 of the three games so it puts more breathing room between them and cleveland.

What scoreboard are you watching???? Cleveland took 2 out of 3.

rocatman said:
What scoreboard are you watching???? Cleveland took 2 out of 3.

That's what happens when I was falling as sleep and typing. :D :D :D My scoreboard got all screwed up. Was I dreaming that the White Sox won two? :D :D

Pronk got his revenge for being "beaned" in this series. But 2-1/2 games to make up in only 10 or 11 games is going to be rough. Unless the White Sox totally collapse.

White Sox lost again.... I do not know what the Indians did tonight but the lead is down to 2 and it could be down to 1.5 depending on the Indians game.

WOW... Indians could be the Angels version that beat the Yankees on first round and went ahead and won the World Series. Too early but they remind me of those pesky Angels that year.

Sport Center just mentioned that the White Sox are the first team in Major League History to have a 15 game lead drop below 3.5...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)