Show your support

^^
So even if you allow that concert videos, independent films, and HD wallpaper for you flat screen are as important as major Hollywood studios the numbers aren't materially affected at all.

(If you want to get pedantic, I'd suggest looking into the numbers by sales volume and dollar share. I'd suggest that since inception, Warner is #1 by far and wouldn't be surprised if they are more than 50% of the total HD DVD market.)

If you want to get pedantic maybe you can replace "I'd suggest" and "I wouldn't be surprised" with real numbers to start with...

Diogen.

If you want to get pedantic maybe you can replace "I'd suggest" and "I wouldn't be surprised" with real numbers to start with...

Diogen.

Sure thing.

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/files/sonyhdreport031807.zip

Of course you next retort will be, but George, those numbers are out of date. Sorry, I don't have a Nielsen Videoscan subscription.

It is my argument that Warner has continued to release better selling day-and-dates and catalogs than Universal. I'm sure a browse through the back issues of Home Media Magazine will confirm as much. Therefore, I wouldn't be surprised if the relationship of Warner controlling nearly 50% of the HD DVD market has continued since the numbers were last release.

Sorry. I honestly just wanted to answer the question posed by another poster not set offa war zone discussion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)