Shows/Movies you would like to see voOm get.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jagouar

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 29, 2004
College Station, TX
Since it seems voOm is atleast somewhat listens to its customers so lets get a list going for them :)

Some personal one

1. All the older startrek movies
2. Robocop 1 (I know theyve had 2 and 3 but both are a far cry from the first)

Im sure Ill think of more....

How about a new channel?

So far the shows listed would indicate that perhaps adding a Science Fiction type channel to the Cinema 10 package is in order?
action-smiley-043.gif

Maybe we could consolidate World Cinema, Film Fest, or Majestic to make room for the channel?

Then I would vote for:

Blade Runner.
Dune.
Time Bandits.
Others???

Any SCIFI would be great...the original ALIENS....or BLADE RUNNER....INDEPENDENCE DAY....Any movie that is loud and has action.

Science Fiction needs it's own channel...

jagouar said:
Yeah Id love to see a SCIFI channel but would think most scifi could fall under the GuyTV channel.
I would reserve GuyTV for more Action/Adventure type programming with the occasional Bikini Contest thrown in for good measure, but would create a Science Fiction channel for… well, um, the Science Fiction type programming. :D

Voom4Me said:
I would reserve GuyTV for more Action/Adventure type programming with the occasional Bikini Contest thrown in for good measure, but would create a Science Fiction channel for… well, um, the Science Fiction type programming. :D

Yeah but they just rebranded teh channels so I dont see a "re re" branding. I think they should combine some but I dont see that happening. A SCIFI channel would be better than monsters though (and probably the best of the voom exclusives).

Jamey K said:
I'd like to see A Hard Day's Night, I haven't seen the HD transfer.
Voom already has this one -- they originally showed it on RAVE. Haven't shown it much since. It's pretty awesome.

MOVIES I'd LIke to see in HD (new VOOMER, so excuse if I request some that have already appeared):

SOMEWHERE IN TIME

GONE WITH THE WIND

SOUND OF MUSIC

SONG OF NORWAY

GRAPES OF WRATH

ET

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THIRD KIND

3-D MOVIES SUCH AS 13 GHOSTS, ETC

ENDURANCE (SHACKLETON'S ADVENTURE)

IMAX MOVIES

DIARY OF ANNE FRANK

THE PRISONER EPISODES

DR ZHIVAGO

STAR WARS MOVIES

ARACHNIPHOBIA

HAWAII

MEET ME IN ST LOUIS

FIDDLER ON THE ROOF

MY FAIR LADY

SOUTH PACIFIC

MEDICINE MAN

KOYANISQUATSI

METROPOLIS

SUPERMAN MOVIES

BLACK STALLION MOVIES

THE SECRET GARDEN

THE LITTLE PRINCESS

THE BEAR

ADVENTURES OF MILO AND OTIS

DANCES WITH WOLVES

AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS

THE LAST HUNT

ALWAYS

2001, A Space Odyssey

BIRTH OF A NATION

CHARIOTS OF FIRE

GOOD, BAD & UGLY

INDIANA JONES MOVIES

MA & PA KETTLE MOVIES

NICHOLAS AND ALEXANDRA

NEVER ENDING STORY

WIZARD OF OZ

WASHINGTON SQUARE

HOW TO MAKE AN AMERICAN QUILT

LITTLE WOMEN

BROTHER WHERE ART THOU?

ELVIS PRESLEY MOVIES

PHANTOM OF THE OPERA

LES MISERABLES

AT PLAY IN THE FIELDS OF THE LORD

HURRICANE

GREASE

Most of all I'd love Voom to get Starship Troopers. I know Showtime has been showing it on occasion, but I think it'd be great for it to be repeated on MonstersHD and GuyTV a lot also.

I agree with some of the others on here too. Would love to see Blade Runner(Voom would get a lot of attention if they acquired this film), Dune, the Aliens flicks, and Close Encounters.

On the subject of Aliens, remember when MonstersHD showed The Alien Saga documentary? I really enjoyed it, then they showed Insemenoid afterwards, which is a low budget Alien ripoff. Would have been nice to see Alien aftwerwards. But hey, they're trying.

Movies I would like to see on Voom HD. Most of these movies are Not available on DVD:

Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark
The Incredible Shrinking Man
El Norte
The Entity
The Legend of Lizzie Borden
The Haunting

How about some Coen Brothers movies.
- Blood Simple (show it again, please?)
- Raising Arizona
- Miller's Crossing
- Barton Fink
- The Hudsucker Proxy
- Fargo
- The Big Lebowski
- O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- The Man Who Wasn't There
- Intolerable Cruelty

speaking of aliens I was watching monsters looking for the playboy gouls gone wild thing and noticed a new trailer for monsters (the comic book looking one) and one of the clips looked like it was from aliens.... unless there was some other knockoff flick but it sure looked like the aliens monster to me. And all the other clips were from other movies they have shown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)