Showtime Free Preview

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kevlard1

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 19, 2005
Connecticut
I see an ad on Directv website that says there will be a free preview of Showtime from December 2nd to December 5th.

The same time period as Dish Network. I wonder if they will also have an HBO free preview during that time period as well since Dish Network is.

Question as well guys....

Thanks for the post. I remember seeing a post about E* Showtime Free Preview (FP) (it would be nice if D* sent out "e-mails" to your DVR, in time [LOL]). So I turned on my Tivo this morning, and in the D* menu page it said free preview with a graphic saying channels 537-547, BUT...

1. The Movie Channel ch.'s, AND Flix ch. are not on. Does anyone know why (I thought when they had SHO FP's, these were included [same company], well I could be wrong). Thanks.

:) My apologies for the crappy formatting.

dfergie said:
I got my e-mailed Direct Newsletter for December, thats what reminded me...

That's a good idea. I got to request that service (e-mails from D*). Thanks.

IIRC, when I had Showtime, The Movie Channel (TMC) channels were included with it. During this preview, TMC channels are not available. I wonder why?

I've subscribed since 2004 and I don't remember a free Showtime preview that didn't include TMC and the Sundance channel. Just curious why?

So, even dfergie, aka Maximillian Belarus doesn't know the answer to this? This may be a first. Somebody has got to know why this time it's different than every other time showtime has been free?

Also, Why is Showtime still being broadcast for free on Monday? Another first of it's kind?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)