Signal Flac on Sat B & C

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Boondockbill

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2004
Which one is the HD sat? Anyway, Sat B goes from 41 to 46 to 38 to 0 to 32 to 48 all the time. Sat C goes from 32 to 42 to 40 to 38 all the time.

What causes such flactuation? How can I fix it? My dish is at 48 degrees and I try to move it left to right or right to left to get the best signal. Guess this isn't working because some of my HD channels blackout and pic says searching for signal.

There is HD on all three birds right now, depending on your subscription needs; sounds like a mis-aligned dish if you have no line of sight blockage.

Mine was doing the same thing for the past 2-3 weeks. Thought it was D* working on the birds. I read elsewhere on the forum that it could be the B/C combiner at the dish losing the the 18v. Tried to find a new combiner or even a complete Sat C kit at various stores with no luck. Called D* and just told them my Sat C Kit was broke and they sent me another one for $8 bucks shipping. Changed out the combiner only and now everything is fine again. The combiner was the problem.

This will only apply to the PhaseII not the PhaseIII, but good to know if he chimes back in with his dish type.

Do you have the URL that Moonman posted with all the updated chnls vs transponders?

I will look thru his latest posts and copy it if you don't.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)