Signal levels for comparison

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

supermackjack

Original poster
Sep 8, 2004
How can I improve my signal strength. Currently my signal strength is 89%

edited by Iceberg: And I want to defraud Dish Network by stealing their signals so can anyone help me?

In fact now we have your IP and e-mail address, you are VERY close to being reported to Dishnetwork.......

We will also be watching for member " Kcmcgee " as they mysteriously use the same I.P. as you!

supermackjack said:
How can I improve my signal strength. Currently my signal strength is 89%

edited by Iceberg: And I want to defraud Dish Network by stealing their signals so can anyone help me?

NO WE CAN NOT

WE DO NOT CONDONE HACKING!

That wasn't me. It was ICEBERG. I just ask how to improve signal strength. By the way, how come he's able to edit my post? I just want to steal Dishnetwork programming and make loads of money!

supermackjack said:
That wasn't me. It was ICEBERG. I just ask how to improve signal strength. By the way, how come he's able to edit my post.

um, lets see.......I'm a moderator. I can edit any post or delete any post I feel is in violation of the rukles. And rule #1 in the FTA section (and any section for that matter) is "NO HACK TALK"!!

You are asking how to illegally get Dish Network without paying for it. That is why I edited the post. Normally I delete them.

You've got him/her shaking in his/her boots. :) You have my vote to send in the IP address to Dish Network since he/she dirtied up my lovely thread.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts