Signal Strength Eastern Arc

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
ON Eastern arc 50 or higher is good strength. Different way to read the meter on eastern arc vs western arc. So 50 would be like 75 on western arc.

Reactions: cditty
Thank you. Hadn't looked at it, but I had signal issues this morning. I had to clip a couple of branches of a crepe myrtle. It was raining and that made it get in my LOS. After that, I wanted to make sure those were good to go.

Appreciate the quick response.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
ON Eastern arc 50 or higher is good strength. Different way to read the meter on eastern arc vs western arc. So 50 would be like 75 on western arc.
50's for 129 (most HD) is the the norm on WA. 110 and 119 will get up in the 70's.

As of right now I have the following signal strength on the Eastern Arc:
Satellite 72 Transponder 13 - 59
Satellite 65 Transponder/Spot Beam 23 - 53

I have a Hopper 3/Dual hub Hybrid, 1000.2 Eastern Arc LNBF Hybrid. I have about 80' of RG6
from the dish to the Dual Hub.

I'm locater about 10 miles east of Philadelphia PA.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
As of right now I have the following signal strength on the Eastern Arc:
Satellite 72 Transponder 13 - 59
Satellite 65 Transponder/Spot Beam 23 - 53

I have a Hopper 3/Dual hub Hybrid, 1000.2 Eastern Arc LNBF Hybrid. I have about 80' of RG6
from the dish to the Dual Hub.

I'm locater about 10 miles east of Philadelphia PA.
You're sitting pretty with those numbers.

Thanks guys. I'm actually doing really well signal wise, then.

I will say that they added a feature I liked. It took me to the SD feeds, because it could still get the bits to show them until I trimmed the tree. I liked that. With the wet Crepe Myrtle, I had about 11% on 72.

Thanks guys. I'm actually doing really well signal wise, then.

I will say that they added a feature I liked. It took me to the SD feeds, because it could still get the bits to show them until I trimmed the tree. I liked that. With the wet Crepe Myrtle, I had about 11% on 72.
That shift off to SD is nothing new, been around since forever, AFAIK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)