signal strength with 5 LNB Multi-sat

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

marklewis

Original poster
Apr 30, 2006
Soliciting advice on how best to deal with poor performance. I live in the Sierra Foothills and Directv installed new sat and h20 HD reciever in April. I keep loosing signals and ( I may be high), but I seem to lose channels I had programmed as favorites in my remote.

System yielded the following information and data:

AZ=89 El=3 Tilt=25

Signal strength varied. On Sat 99/network 11 the only transponder with a signal was 24 (100) All others were zero with 3 transpoders as NA. Sat 103/network 14 had transpoders 24 (91) and 32 (88) with signals. The rest were zeros. on Sat 119 (B) only transpoders returned were 22-32. Most were in the high 50's or low 60s with one zero signal on transponder 25. sat 101 A had a couple in the high 50s, but most were 67-73. Quit collecting data on the others.

I called the aholes and a guy came out to look at it and said its due to location, but the guy didn't even go on the roof to adjust anything.

Any suggestions to improve the situation before I go on the roof and play around?

Thanks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)