Significantly Viewed...when?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

just joe

Original poster
Feb 10, 2005
Anybody know when E* will be starting to offer the SV locals? Will they be included in the packages? or will there be an extra charge? Also, will you be able to pick between the different markets? or, will they all be included? One other question...Is D* offering SV already?.. or announced their plans?

by the way...I live in a county that is on the current list.
joe

Typical Gov't website. You should try to get answers from the VA website sometime. Makes the DMV look like Willie Wonka's candy land.

If I'm not missing something...looks as if they are telling us to call our satellite providers. Did that... they don't seem to know. Just thought maybe someone on this forum might have some info. I will continue to wait patiently. :cool:
joe

I've always been a little slow on the uptake. What are you asking in the original question? I'm not sure what SV locals are.

The first sig viewed station on Dish is actually the Dothan Alabama CBS which is available in Panama City, FL. It may be available under contract rather than Sig viewed, but this is one of the stations that was listed in the FCC release.

See ya
Tony

you sure it was turned over to them. it still doesn't show up when I run a panama adress in the query

First wave of significantly viewed will more likely just be missing networks, such as the Doltan, AL CBS being offered to Panama City, FL, which has no CBS.
When/if Doltan goes online, they'll probably get the Panama City NBC which they are missing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)