Silver Sensor with 811

snathanb said:
Why even 3... two would probably be sufficient, that's what people are accustomed. Eastern/Central; Mountain/Pacific. Then we are down to 14, even better!

Yep, it would be nice.
Except for the actual local times, yes, 2 would be fine. Right now, EDT = GMT-4, PDT = GMT-7

Eastern primetime = 20:00-23:00EDT = 00:00-03:00 GMT
Central primetime = 19:00-22:00CDT = the same
Mountain primetime = 19:00-22:00MDT = 01:00-04:00 GMT
LeftCoast primetime = 20:00-23:00PDT = 03:00-06:00 GMT

So, we're stuck with 3 feeds. Interesting how both coasts run later in the evening, while the middle of the country must get up earlier or something.

Me, I'm stuck with sitting at my trading station by 07:30MDT - it's killin' me.

dlsnyder said:
It should be incumbent on the broadcasters to make sure that those in their viewing audience are adequately served. The airwaves are a public trust and broadcasters have been granted the right to use those airwaves. With that right should be a responsibility to ensure that everyone has access to those signals. If a broadcaster is unable or unwilling to provide an adequate signal to a viewer in his defined service area that viewer should be freed to obtain that programming from any provider willing to serve his needs. In other words, not only should waivers be easy to get, broadcasters should be made to pay for a means of alternative distribution (cable, satellite, repeater) if they will not grant one.

Sorry, that's kind of a hot-button issue with me. :eek:
I'm with ya 100% !!! :D

SimpleSimon said:
Central primetime = 19:00-22:00CDT = the same
Mountain primetime = 19:00-22:00MDT = 01:00-04:00 GMT
LeftCoast primetime = 20:00-23:00PDT = 03:00-06:00 GMT
QUOTE]

I was just fixin' to say, We all here in Dallas think ya'll should just convert to Central time, anyhows. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts