Sinclair stations set to go dark on 9/27

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I dont know who owns our local Fox station, but its been off since May, which was no problem till today when i upgraded to 4k mini genie in my room, and the LCC doesn’t work with the mini’s...just great. I had the HR54 moved to the spare bedroom.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys
Put the LCC on the HR54 ...

I done have antenna cable ran in that room yet, and even then, would the local OTA show up on the mini in my room?

There is No Ant input on the client at least the C-61k ... therefore I would say, the OTA channels will show up on the client once they are on the HR54.
At least thats the way my set up is.

Reactions: TxDTV
I dont know who owns our local Fox station, but its been off since May, which was no problem till today when i upgraded to 4k mini genie in my room, and the LCC doesn’t work with the mini’s...just great. I had the HR54 moved to the spare bedroom.

Go to the bottom of their website and it should tell you or go to the About Us. Or you could look it up on Wikipedia.:D

Reactions: Jimbo and TxDTV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts