single LBN to watch Sunday ticket?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lockerroom13

Original poster
Sep 17, 2006
Its is possible to watch sunday NFL ticket with a single LBN satellite dish? And can i use a dshnwk satellite with 2 LBN with my DTV? Do i just need to adjust the dish? Help..Stuck out at camp with kids...NEED football........:D

Not sure exactly what you are wanting to know or asking, but 1st you would need a subscription to DirecTV and then add-on the NFL Sunday Ticket package. You can't just move your Dish Network dish to get it. You can d in your receiver).

Last edited:
You can pickup the 101 sat if your dish network equip is a legacy lnb. If it says dishpro or DP on the end, it won't work. I think the SD football is on 101, anyone know for sure?

I do have subscription..

I do have subscription to NFL ticket. But i am at cabin, took my family camping...I cant get it to work.. Thats why i am asking if anyone on here knows the answer...I had dshntwk before and still had a satellite.

As Master said above; look at the LNB you have on the Dish Network dish; if it is a "legacy" LNB it will work, if it says DishPro or DP, it will not work.

I remember something about requiring phone lines for the sport subs. Is that maybe why it won't work at the cabin? How long has it been or has it ever been in the phone jack. Do you bring it from home or leave it at the cabin?

masterdeals said:
I remember something about requiring phone lines for the sport subs. Is that maybe why it won't work at the cabin? How long has it been or has it ever been in the phone jack. Do you bring it from home or leave it at the cabin?

no phone line needed... they claim this but it is not true

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)