Sirius One

DetFan

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2006
Livonia, Michigan
Anyone have any idea how to get this thing working? I just bought one that was supposedly in mint condition, but when I power it up nothing happens. I mean I get power, but all I see is the word Sirius across the display and it flashes every so often, other then that nothing, no buttons make it do anything, nothing..

IM lost, and about to send it back, unless someone can help.

DetFan said:
Anyone have any idea how to get this thing working? I just bought one that was supposedly in mint condition, but when I power it up nothing happens. I mean I get power, but all I see is the word Sirius across the display and it flashes every so often, other then that nothing, no buttons make it do anything, nothing..

IM lost, and about to send it back, unless someone can help.
sounds like it is broken. it should be playing that one weather channel that you hear before you call to connect your unit. You can buy sirius ones on ebay for $17 shipped, they are a great deal. mine has been very reliable.

sams0n said:
sounds like it is broken. it should be playing that one weather channel that you hear before you call to connect your unit. You can buy sirius ones on ebay for $17 shipped, they are a great deal. mine has been very reliable.

Does your Sirious one get hot on the bottom part of the unit? Mine seems to get hot, but works fine, maybe im just not used this unit, but it seems a tad hot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)