SIRIUS ONLINE username and passwords?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

herdie

Original poster
Mar 22, 2005
Hi guys,

I live in the UK and have been streaming the free 3day trail of Sirius radio and I must say I'm impressed!

The problem is I would love to continue to listen to Sirius. As far as I can tell I will be unable to purchase a device that can pick up a Sirius signal as I'm in the UK. Therefore this leaves me with one option, and that is to listen online. I don't mind this, infact I would love to listen online, but once my 3day trail up I will no longer be able to listen, and Sirius have told me they do not offer an 'online only' subscription package.

Does anyone know away around this problem? I will either need to find away to receive the signal in the UK (Unlikley) or I need an online username and password which will allow me to continue streaming over the internet. Any help with this matter would be most appreiciated.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Herdie

yes I had thought about signing up for the trail again and again to a different email addy but I'd be doing it every 3 days!! lol. :)

If someone shares their password with you, there is a good chance it will get shut off quickly.

The Mail trick is the only legal way in the US to do it. Any other means to do it will not be discussed here. :)

Thanks for your understanding

herdie said:
yes I had thought about signing up for the trail again and again to a different email addy but I'd be doing it every 3 days!! lol. :)

Howardstern.com will let you go for 7 free days. You could always buy a US friend a radio and sub and then you would legally be able to sign on and listen away.

Status
Please reply by conversation.