Sirius Promo Code 1034 (was 035)!!

No kidding! The old code is sold out/expires and the new one is already available.

Anyone have issues getting shipment information or just shipment? Do they only ship once a week and because I ordered mid-week (Wednesday Dec 15th) that's why it hasn't gone out yet?

I have called about tracking information once a day nothing new, even had it shipped 2 day to get it here by now or at least mid-week and they can't even tell me when it will ship.

Enough venting, any info you can share would help as I've tried the nice as sugar routine.

Well
Just bought the setup :) After traveling 400 miles Saturday/Sunday from Minneapolis to Duluth to Aitkin back to Minneapolis, I realized that I needed this :)

had a question, though. After typing in the info, giving my cc info, and getting the approval number, I hit next and it asked me to create an account. I did that but it looked like it wanted me to pay for it again. I backed out.
Once I get the "order complete" screen, all I have to do is wait for it to arrive, right?
Is there a way to check status of it online?

Once you create your Sirius account, will see -Completed- under the *Status* of the receiver order. There is a column for tracking number, but it never gets populated.

The only way to know for sure is when BROWN shows up at your doorstep with box in hand.(mine took about 2 weeks for the Stern promo)

You should set up your online account so you can save the $10 activation fee.

Plus it also allows you to listen to Sirius-on-the-web.(Not all channels are available)

where the heck do I do that? There is activate column but no other spot...the activate column makes it sound like I have it and want to activate and pay for subscription
(sorry...severly confused on this one) :)

Yeah, thats the right screen. You already have an account set up then if you are looking at the activate screen.

Don't activate it yet. You have to tune your unit to 184 when you do it anyway.

Just hurry up and wait.

There is nothing else you can do until you get it. Sirius-on-the-web will work AFTER you activate and then send an email request to sirius to start using the online listening service.

Since I got mine, I've not used my local radio stations at all.

Thanks Mark!

Believe me, when you drive 60 miles at 11:00 at night and the only stations youi can get are country, new country and classic country, you kinda go nuts :D

I just wanted to send a quick thanks to all of you that provide the codes to the promos. I recently partook in the Stern deal, not knowing the original batch of receivers were sold out. I was able to get the Xact PnP and simply love it! I also have a JVC pnp and use that solely at home, while the Xact is in the car. I find that the reception is much better with the Xact. I still can't believe the size. Great find!! I have had Sirius for about 6 mths now & have yet to listen to regular radio. I recommend it to all.

promo code with a rebate

hey I am new to this site but I am thinking of getting the sporster using the 111 promo code which would make it $49.99 and I was wondering if anyone knows that if I was to use the promo code and buy it would I be able to also get the $30.00 rebate that they are offering through december 31st. Aslo I was wondering if anyone could tell me there feelings on the sporster.

Last question I was wondering how often sirius changes there codes?

Frazier said:
No kidding! The old code is sold out/expires and the new one is already available.

Anyone have issues getting shipment information or just shipment? Do they only ship once a week and because I ordered mid-week (Wednesday Dec 15th) that's why it hasn't gone out yet?

I have called about tracking information once a day nothing new, even had it shipped 2 day to get it here by now or at least mid-week and they can't even tell me when it will ship.

Enough venting, any info you can share would help as I've tried the nice as sugar routine.

Hi - Just thought I'd let you know. I ordered mine second one at 11 PM (PST) on 12/13. I did not pay for second day air, but they sent it second day air anyway, and I received it yesterday (12/22). Was VERY happy to see it, as they had not charged my credit card for it yet, and the ESN # did not pop up on my account until Monday. Until then it showed pending, and I had resigned myself that it would not arrive in time for xmas. This one is the Xact model, and I like the looks/size of it much better than my Audiovox PNP2.

Jim

Received my 2 Xact units yesterday. Never got a tracking # and CC was not charged. I ordered 12/14/04. Glad to get them in time for Xmas.