Sirius pulled S50 from website

minorthr

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 8, 2004
earth
Anyone know why Sirius pulled the S50 from their website? Is this thing going to be another rego? Has the RIAA gotten to them? I have heard everything from they took it down so Howard can offically unveil it on letterman tonight, The RIAA got to them like XM and the Nexus and Dell unit to something about Woot selling it at midnight.

It doesn't make any sense that stores would start to get demo units then this thing just disappears.

Yeah I checked that out and thats were I heard the woot and howard rumors.

It is as simple as a rotating out the ad. The S50 is now in California Best Buys and being purchased as I type. It seems that the S50 is working its way from the distributor, Directed Electronic, loated in California, westward. If you want one, be at your local Best Buy before it opens in the morning. Limited quanities avialable.

http://tinyurl.com/b3jbd

Yeah I saw that it was starting to pop up here and there. What this that they changed the software and now you can no longer record music channels yourself Something about The unit can record them for you similar to tivo suggestions but you can not set it to record say two hours of faction. And recordings of shows are limited to 2 hours you would actually have to schedule stern to record in 2 hour blocks.

Wow, they managed to make it worse, amazing...

Have they taken the extra time and added any features, or just taken some away?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)