Sirius Radio Deals

HDTV Rookie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 1, 2003
Texas
Hey Guys

I have not been around much lately. Can any of you tell me if Dish Customers are getting any discounts for Sirius systems for their cars. I am looking to get a sirius radio for my truck, but before I went down to Best buy or such, I wanted to check to see if we had any deals here on Satellite Guys or through Dish

Thx

HDTV Rookie said:
Hey Guys

I have not been around much lately. Can any of you tell me if Dish Customers are getting any discounts for Sirius systems for their cars. I am looking to get a sirius radio for my truck, but before I went down to Best buy or such, I wanted to check to see if we had any deals here on Satellite Guys or through Dish

Thx

No deals through Dish, far as I know. Some folks have posted friends & family discount codes that could be useful, which I think you can get on the Sirius Backstage forum.

Scott had some great deals earlier in the year, but I think those were one-shot programs, not available anymore.

Neutron said:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=34745

No cost for the radio and car kit provided you pay for a year up front. This comes out to be about what you would have paid for the radio anyway. :)

I see that link, but it shows a cost of $99. I was looking to pay for the whole year up front anyway.

BTW, I have a 2004 F-150. I would be curious to know if anyone has installed a sirius radio in that truck. Specifically, where they mounted it, bracket used, unless they just used the suction cups, and time and effort spent. Of course the outcome. I mean was it stable and such

Thx fellas

You have to put in the code 261 on that page to get the $99 to change to $0.

Some Fords, especially 2004 may have Sirius already in the radio. If not you can either do the FM modulation built in the car kit for the Sirius radio, or you can get an Aux input adapter for your factory radio.

Neutron said:
You have to put in the code 261 on that page to get the $99 to change to $0.

Some Fords, especially 2004 may have Sirius already in the radio. If not you can either do the FM modulation built in the car kit for the Sirius radio, or you can get an Aux input adapter for your factory radio.

The 6 CD in Dash system has the built in Sirius, but I only got the single in dash CD , so I will need to go either one of the other routes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts