Site slow/Not Loading up

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Had a few times in the past hour where the site was very slow or would not even load. My HSI is ok on this end.

Yes our SQL server got stuck and needed a reboot.

All is good now.

We have been needed to uprade our SQL software and with the traffic we have had here this week it has pushed us to the point when we need to do it ASAP.

I am going to talk to LER and see if we can get it done tonight.

Yes our SQL server got stuck and needed a reboot.

All is good now.

We have been needed to uprade our SQL software and with the traffic we have had here this week it has pushed us to the point when we need to do it ASAP.

I am going to talk to LER and see if we can get it done tonight.

Traffic is GOOD!

Yea I noticed that it was not loading for me, traffic is still considerably slow with times of 7 - 20 seconds for each query.

Hmm coming up fine for me here.

Page generated in 0.43865 seconds with 32 queries

I am looking at a few things though, because the serer load is a little higher then normal.

You might want to do a tracert www.satelliteguys.us and see if there is a net problem somewhere.

Still moing GREAT here, almost instant pageloads for me.

Sounds like a internet issue. Everything on the serer is checking out fine now. (We did have the SQL issue earlier which needed to be kicked) :D

I had some slow downs earlier even after Scott said it was fixed but it seems to be better now. Could have been on this end too though, we are swapping out some servers at work...

For me, the loading of the main page has always been slow compared to anything else. Of course, there has been times on the forums where it takes a few seconds to load...but the main page is the problem for me. This is on a comcast 6 mb connection.

I have one computer where it loads slow and the rest are fine. I suspect some problem with that machine. Need to run the scanner for virus and adware again.

This morning I'm getting many long page generation times reported (and of course, observed). Since I have other things going on at the same time, I've been clicking and letting it sit at "Waiting for www.satelliteguys.us..." until it either completes or times out. In doing so, I've had generation times in the 70/80+ second range, and in one instance it took 179 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.