Site Sponsor

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rockon

Original poster
Aug 21, 2005
I hate for this to be my first post here but all I have been doing is reading and finally decided to order a few pansats from one of your sponsors ,ftadirect.
I had told a few family and friends about this fata hobby and a couple of them have became members here and we were going to get started.
So I called ftadirect and first asked for the pansat 2700, the guy on phone said they were out of stock. then he went on to explain to me about the 3500 and for not that much more a lot better unit and they were in stock.

so I placed my order on phone last sat. the guy said they would be shipped out on monday and I would have them 2 to 5 days. I work a lot of hours and a lot of weekends so I took off this weekend to try to learn how to get it up and going.

I get a e-mail from them on thursday saying there is a problem with my order. They had my phone # and e-mail but it took them till thursday to get in touch with me.
I called and spoke to Priya, at first she said there was about a 11 dollar mistake on shipping but they would honor the shipping price I was told.
Then she said they were out of stock.
Now wait a minute , they were in stock when i ordered, but because they messed up on the shipping cost they sold my order to someone else. and now i have to wait till a new shipment comes in.

Now that is no way to run a business.
Do anyone know which one of your sponsors run a GOOD business.
If Someone from fta direct reads here , then I hope they will post a reply and explain.

Again, I apologize for having to make my first post like this.

Thanks
Terry

Not defending ftadirect, but I think most all fta stores are currently out of stock with most Pansat units. It's been reported on this forum, several times, the last I remember has said it will be about 2 weeks before they get a new supply in. Someone may already have them in. Try somewhere else, or wait. The wait will be worth it. I think the Pansat 3500s is one of, if not the best overall fta receiver out there.

Al

I think the point he is trying to make is when he placed the order he was told they were in stock and he would receive his order in a few days. Now they say they are out of stock. They screwed up and I would be upset too. Personally, I have not heard all that many good things about this particular dealer...sorry but it's true. I have done business with another sponsor SGA. They have excellent customer service, and I would do business with them again. However, you can partially thank the hackers for the demand for these boxes and the others that will do their dirty deeds.

HI.
We are truly sorry about the mishap. It is true.. Coolsats, Fortecs, Pansats are all currently out of stock. We are expecting more in the next couple of weeks. I know many people have been trying to get a hold of us, as mentioned in a previous thread.
The situation still stands.. we are back logged with orders until new stock arrives.
Also, we are strict on credit card purchases but we are just trying to prevent and credit card fraud. The same goes with Pay Pal.
If you have bought from us, please, and Im really sincere towards this.. please PM me so I can look into your situation and give you an answer that will not mislead you.
Our website is truly busy, non stop. We are doing everything we can to have stock right away.
We do have the new Viewsat Platinums in stock in the warehouse.
Thank you for your understanding.
Cheers.

rayydio , you are correct and the other point was it took them from sat. till thrus. to let me know there was a problem. by thursday I was looking for the fed-x truck. and btw- I'm from south hill, glad to know someone is not that far away that knows about this fta stuff. I'm new to this and have a lot to learn. I may have to ask for u to teach me some of this if I can't learn. But I do have a few family and friends that are going to try to learn with me. This is new to all of us.

ftadirect, I will pm u , and thanks for replying

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)