Skipped: Exists in DVR . . . well, no it's not!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SandFarmer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Mar 21, 2009
The Beach.
Is there a secret place where recordings might be stored on a HwS? I have a series timer for "Ash vs Evil Dead" and episodes 1-4 recorded, 5-9 it says that they already exist in the DVR and I have 10 in the recordings area. I can't find them anywhere and nothing I do "automatically" restores the timers. I can manually restore them, but I wonder what's wrong and why this is happening . . .

I don't know why I looked, but I discovered this and am wondering how many other timers were treated this way?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Reboot the box and see if they appear afterwards ?

No Joy and more problems now. I went to the schedule page and the airings are still crossed out. When I select the listing the page instantly refreshes back to the first listing. Real fast I selected the first of three timer listings that is being skipped, selected it and the page refreshes repeatedly and now won't move off of the listing after it refreshes and is in a refresh loop. Was able to back out and when I went back in it did the same only for this one timer. Lately I have had similar failures when I select a timer and would get no info or it will refresh instantly and move to the first listing on the page. Now this is a curious one . . .

Did you look in your deleted folder?

Yes, one of the first places I went to and when I didn't see them there I emptied the folder just to make sure something there wasn't wonky. Before the thought of posting here crossed my mind, I looked everywhere you can where something might be that would cause this. That's why I ask the question I did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)