Skipping unwanted and unsubscribed channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dogpoobob

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 10, 2005
Brighton, TN (near Memphis)
Is there a way to disable the channels that I don't subscribe to so that they do not display as I scroll through the channels?

My old RCA STB was able to do that on DirecTV so that I didn't have to endure all the HBO, MAX, etc channels as I went through.

Favorites List only leaves those channels off the Program Guide. I really want to skip them as I scroll through the channels. Like the "Hide" function does on the OTA channels. I'd especially like to skip over all the Premium Channels and the Queer Channel.

dogpoobob, just click the YELLOW BUTTON on your remote to scroll through channels instead of the up (next channel) button. That will show only the channels in your favorites as you scroll through. I do this all the time to avoid channels I don't like.

[If you look at the bottom of the pop-up as you are scrolling channels, you will see that this feature is offered.]

The yellow button only scrolls the channel listing, not the channels. Not a help, especially since my program guide bears no resemblence to what is actually showing. It's a real waste. I get (no info) on most channels and those that have a program are usually wrong.

dogpoobob said:
The yellow button only scrolls the channel listing, not the channels. Not a help, especially since my program guide bears no resemblence to what is actually showing. It's a real waste. I get (no info) on most channels and those that have a program are usually wrong.
Just wondering why you have no info in your pg. Is it always like that? I get that if I have to unplug the box for some reason but it comes back in 10m. And I have only noticed one channel showing something different than what was on the guide and that was 2 nights ago on SHOHD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)