Sky Angel Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

obermi

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 29, 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Is it worth the cost of the "Sky Angel Channels" if you already have 5 of the 13 channels and you have both radio sat?

channels

Is it worth the cost of the "Sky Angel Channels" if you already have 5 of the 13 channels and you have both radio sat?

I think it is worth it for Worshhip (9732) alone but that is your call. Sub for a couple of months and see.

You can probably get most or all of the radio channels via the internet. But it is handy getting them on all of my TVs.

I think that for Fox News, TVU, KTV/Spirit, Faith TV, HGTV, and Hallmark, it is well worth it.

I would hate to have to subscribe to cable or a secular satellite service in order to get a 24 hour news channel. So I would pay $15/month just for that. However the music channels are also great, although I do not watch TVU. Guardian is a decent channel. Safe TV is good too. Subscribing to the Sky Angel Guide and email newsletter keeps one advised of movies and specials that are on various channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts