Sky Angel on multiple receivers in home

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rjc3895

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Sep 28, 2004
Does anyone have Sky Angel on more than one Dish receiver? Does Sky Angel permit this or is the subscription for only 1 receiver?

I don't but according to www.skyangel.com, you can

Additional information: More than one TV can be hooked up to one receiver, but if you want to watch different Sky Angel programs on different TV's at the same time, an extra receiver is needed for each TV; the additional receivers cost around $99 each. There is a $5 monthly charge from DISH Network for each additional receiver activated beyond your primary receiver. Extra receivers can be added at any time and ordered directly from DISH™ Network by calling 1-800-333-3474. However, you may save money if you purchase them at the time you purchase your complete system and have them installed altogether.

rjc3895 said:
Does anyone have Sky Angel on more than one Dish receiver? Does Sky Angel permit this or is the subscription for only 1 receiver?
I have Sky Angel on all 3 of my Dish receivers

The point is, you pay Dish a $5 fee for each additional receiver that is authorized for Dish, or Sky Angel, or both of them.

Fortunately you're only charged the $5.00 mirror fee once.
ie, if you have both Dish and Skyangel service, you only get charged the fee once a month (per extra reciever) by Dish.
If you're on a DHA lease plan by Dish, then no mirror fee, as the Lease fee takes its place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)