Sky Angel spam

Bev

Original poster
Mar 29, 2007
Has anyone else started getting advertising email from Sky Angel since they sent out the letter to lifetime subscribers about paying for secular channels?

I never used to get junk mail from Sky Angel, but over the last several weeks I've been getting two or more "offers" of various kinds a week.

Bev

Has anyone else started getting advertising email from Sky Angel since they sent out the letter to lifetime subscribers about paying for secular channels?

I never used to get junk mail from Sky Angel, but over the last several weeks I've been getting two or more "offers" of various kinds a week.

Bev

Nope...I haven't gotten any advertising emails...and I got the letter to lifetime subscribers that you referred to.

I don't receive ANY emails from Sky Angel anymore. They don't reply to my emails (like they did when I was a new customer), I do not receive the e-newsletter, viewer advisory info, special events alert, offers, nothing. They totally quit sending me anything, about a half a year, maybe a year after I become a customer.
~MYB~

Hmm. So why are they picking on me? LOL. I also get snail mail ads from them. Oh well, I'm not sure what I did to suddenly trigger the email spam. I haven't communicated with them via phone or website in over a year.

Thanks for your replies!

Bev