Sling TV’s Cloud DVR is now available on iOS, Windows 10 and AirTV Player

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Sling TV’s Cloud DVR is now available on iOS, Windows 10 and AirTV Player devices <Cloud DVR arrives on iOS, Windows 10 and AirTV Player devices - What's On Sling>. Customers who do not currently have Cloud DVR may add it to their subscription at $5 per month for 50 hours of storage.

Additionally, AirTV Player received updates to the Sling TV UI, including:

* Customize local channels ribbon – Customers can now remove unwanted over-the-air (OTA) channels from their local channel lineup.
* What’s On tiles – Informational tiles displaying what’s on now, including locals picked up by an OTA antenna, now appear in the guide and on My TV.
* Recall – The AirTV Player “recall” button now shows the last five channels, recordings or on-demand content watched across OTA and Sling TV channels.
* Mini guide – A refreshed mini guide takes up less space, is faster and allows users to filter by channels and genres, and see a preview of what’s up next.

For more information on the AirTV Player updates and Cloud DVR, including current features, check out the latest blog post<Cloud DVR arrives on iOS, Windows 10 and AirTV Player devices - What's On Sling> from Sling’s Vice President of Product Management, Jimshade Chaudhari.

Reactions: satjay and TheKrell
I'd feel a lot better about paying $5 a month for their cloud dvr, if it was at least 100 hours. 50 hours seems pretty limited. Then again, maybe there's enough VOD that for OTT, you don't need that much dvr storage?

I'm still trying to decide who to go for, but Sling's right up at the top of the list at present.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)