This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

SlingTV adds New Linear Grid Guide Option

Nice addition!
This was what their most requested feature to add. It just makes it so much easy to see what will be coming up on all of the channels in the next couple of hours instead of having to navigate each channel one at a time

I think a grid style guide would be nice. The one thing I didn't like about Sling tv before was no guide.

in for the people that complain its not enough hours shown
yep, thats the precise reason I actually like the current sling interface. Glad to see I'll have an option to choose which layout I want.

A linear guide is a must-have for Sling if they ever want to fully compete with satellite and cable.

The vast majority of channel-flippers are just simply used to that kind of guide, IMO. You want to be able to see what is on many channels at a glance.

Is this available on Fire TV? I'm still seeing older non-grid UI.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apparently, Sling and other companies who offer these streaming live TV packages have determined that big percentage of the population are shifting to watching TV programs on their smart phones and tablets instead of home TV sets. I find that very mind boggling!

Reactions: TheKrell

I don't think they are wrong about that, especially for teens and kids, but they've forgotten everybody else. I guess that isn't too uncommon.