Smooth Install

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jhsmusicman

Original poster
Aug 17, 2005
I have been on this forum for quite some time now and finally had Dish installed today. I signed up last Friday and was told by the local business that they were really sorry that it would be Tuesday (today) that would be the soonest install date. Evidently they normally do same-day or next-day installs as a policy.

The install took just over two hours and it was a very professional install and I am very pleased with the job. We had a 322 and a 311 installed with AT60 & Locals. The picture is at least twice as clear as our cable ever could be, even on a good day.

I just thought that I would share a very positive experience. It seems that all too often all I see on this forum is negative experiences.

Yeah well again on Installs it all depends on who is doing the install. It will be diffrent from state to state some installers just do a better job than others do. Thats why it best to ask around in you area who a good installer is to use. Either way glad things went well for you..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts