Snakes on a plane, or terrorists on a plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend told me about the Snakes on a Plane movie and I thought he was joking. Honestly what is wrong with Hollywood?!?

As to Flight 93 I probably won't see it. Not to ruffle any feathers or anything, especially since I'm a good pro-War against Terrorism Republican, but the whole Flight 93 thing rubs me the wrong way. I don't know if I 100% buy what we've been told about that flight, and beyond that, no one knows WHAT occurred on that plane, let alone enough information on it to make a movie. It sounds like nothing more than propoganda in my book. I support our President, but I don't know what to think about all this Flight 93 stuff.

Weezknight said:
A friend told me about the Snakes on a Plane movie and I thought he was joking. Honestly what is wrong with Hollywood?!?

As to Flight 93 I probably won't see it. Not to ruffle any feathers or anything, especially since I'm a good pro-War against Terrorism Republican, but the whole Flight 93 thing rubs me the wrong way. I don't know if I 100% buy what we've been told about that flight, and beyond that, no one knows WHAT occurred on that plane, let alone enough information on it to make a movie. It sounds like nothing more than propoganda in my book. I support our President, but I don't know what to think about all this Flight 93 stuff.

I agree wholeheartedly. I think the guys on Flight 93 were the balls. I hope Id react the same way in the same situation.

Im a big guy 6'4 275 and often joke with friends before boarding a flight post 9/11...Id say "hey if a guy jumps up with a knife I tackle him and you grab the knife while he is stabbing me in the back." (too which some good friends reply..how long do you want us to wait before we take the knife.) So those guys who actually did it have my upmost respect and admiration.

However, I find it hard to watch a movie about what actually happened on the plane, where there were no survivors.

Gimme the flying snake plane movie thingy.

As a resident of SouthWest PA, I am reminded of Flight 93 almost on a daily basis. The memorial is only 15 minutes from my house, and I drive past it at least 3 or 4 times a week. I am really surprised at the crowd it still draws.

BrianMis said:
As a resident of SouthWest PA, I am reminded of Flight 93 almost on a daily basis. The memorial is only 15 minutes from my house, and I drive past it at least 3 or 4 times a week. I am really surprised at the crowd it still draws.
Will you be going to see the movie?

TheTimm said:
Will you be going to see the movie?

I don't know as of yet, I saw the made for tv movie (A&E 1/30/06) I thought it was ok, I just don't know if I will see this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts