SNY Mets Countdown Update

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Anthony2

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 8, 2004
For those of us sitting at our computers at work, can those who have access to DIRECTV let us know if and when SNY comes on the air. One hour to opening day................and counting.

Last edited:
do you know if they signed contract with dtv....if not it might be time to go to cable even though i hate them...will not miss my mets...todays game is on espn and this week it's free week of mlb package

D* is showing today's game at least. It's on channel 625.

Thats it. I'm going to lunch. When I get back, SNY better be up and running or else............. I don't know. It just better be up and running.

If the Pregame is not on then there is no deal at this moment . For those who live in the NY area forget about ESPN. It will be blacked out in the NYDMA. You will get ESPN News instead.

FWIW this was taken from a Post on from J.R. Brill at DBS Forums .com. I cannot confirm but I hope it is true:

"12:07 PM MONDAY SNY Update from "D" Is that there is NO agreement yet ,but "D" will be carrying SNY on Channel 625 on an interim basis (games only) so people in NY can see the METS ! The guy I spoke with (Dennis) said that they are still working on a carriage agreement"

Lets see what happens at 1:00.

im staring at a directv logo with music on 625 and of course blacked out ESPN. It doesnt look promising for Mets Baseball today

Mike A said:
FWIW this was taken from a Post on from J.R. Brill at DBS Forums .com. I cannot confirm but I hope it is true:

"12:07 PM MONDAY SNY Update from "D" Is that there is NO agreement yet ,but "D" will be carrying SNY on Channel 625 on an interim basis (games only) so people in NY can see the METS ! The guy I spoke with (Dennis) said that they are still working on a carriage agreement"

Lets see what happens at 1:00.
gotta link?

It's hard to believe that SNY is tougher to negotiate a contract with than the YES Network but Yankee fans saw opening day that year and us Mets fans get to see the DIRECTV logo. If I was DTV, I would take that logo down. DTV-No Mets, DTV-No Mets, DTV-No Mets

The broadcast truck took a power hit and was off the air for a while.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)