So, finally got a deal on a Iphone 3g

Interesting debate. My contract with Sprints expires in May, and of course like most of the readers, I'm trying to figure out what I want to do as well.

The Iphone looks really cool. I currently do not have an ipod, but I'd really like one. I currently have an 8700 blackberry with work, so it would be nice to get a storm and eliminate having 2 devices and gaining the cools stuff the storm can do, while not all that an iphone can do. What a tough decision. I wish one of them would come out for sprint. That would make my decision a whole lot easier.

I'm leaning toward the storm, but man, I love the iphone's ipod nature. Coverflow and mp3 playing like an ipod makes it hard to go away from it.

Can you Storm users give me some in depth music playing reviews?

if you have a mac at home, the Tie between that and the iphone is growing, I am watching live blogging of macworld, and they are just really coming up with alot of integration between the iphone and Mac's.

One other thing - support for the iPhone is far greater and growing faster. Just look at all the free publicity they are getting about making money for others with their Apps.

And now there's a Sling client coming for the iPhone.

They released the sling player for the iphone?....hmmm, I know it's probably going to be out for the storm soon too, but man...If I wasn't under contract.....:)

I, too, have enjoyed the debate. My Sprint contract is up Feb 17th, and I've been seriously looking at the iPhone and G1.

For me, the most important issue is mobile internet. From what I read, the iPhone is second to none in this area. This is what has essentially ruled out the G1 for me, as T-mobile has no 3G coverage in Cleveland.

Second issue is basic email with Gmail. I think the iPhone will do fine here. I don't need a major productivity tool, but rather a toy.

There looks to be great apps for both the iPhone and G1.

I just which Sprint, AT&T, or Verizon would support the G1, as then t would be a simple choice. I have hated Apple for their closed off ways and, to me, false claims of never crashing. But the iPhone is the first product of theirs it looks like I will be getting in a long while.

I don't really need the fancy productivity tools of the Crackberry, so I've scarcely looked at them.

They released the sling player for the iphone?....hmmm, I know it's probably going to be out for the storm soon too, but man...If I wasn't under contract.....:)

Follow the link. It should be released soon.

I think this iPhone is the first Apple product I've ever bought.

Well, Im now typing emails with both thumbs, kinda like the blackberry, and its fast. The more I have the phone, the more I love it. My only complaint right now is not allowing beejive messenger to not run in the background. Supposedly they are working on push for the messages though.

Getting two days off the battery with 3g on, not bad

Not having things run in the background is one of the good but bad things about the iPhone. It is nice because it allows the phone to always run quickly but you do lose some cool applications.

Yeah, its not really an issue for most programs, but with a messenger its an issue. Right now, their server keeps you falsely logged in, and IM's you get while its not open are emailed to you. So if you fetch every 15 mintues, its not a big deal.

Yeah, its not really an issue for most programs, but with a messenger its an issue. Right now, their server keeps you falsely logged in, and IM's you get while its not open are emailed to you. So if you fetch every 15 mintues, its not a big deal.

Kinda takes the "I" out of "IM", one would think. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts