So how much for existing customers???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

telecaster

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 20, 2004
I am getting mixed answers on this.
How much for a tivo for existing customers.
D* web site says 148 with a 100 dollar rebate.
But i thought it was gonna be free for all?

Thanks

Almost what it was before for new/existing with the best offers, with a 2 year contract to boot. They just moved the cost structure around is all.

I just bought one for $99 at Circuit City to use as an extra DVR in the bedroom. Circuit City is advertising that it is for new and existing customers. When I called DirecTV to activate, they told me that the rebate does not apply to me. Why? some of their telephone answerers don't always know what they are talking about, so I will retry within a few days to talk to another person.

PopcornNMore said:
I just bought one for $99 at Circuit City to use as an extra DVR in the bedroom. Circuit City is advertising that it is for new and existing customers. When I called DirecTV to activate, they told me that the rebate does not apply to me. Why? some of their telephone answerers don't always know what they are talking about, so I will retry within a few days to talk to another person.

Just print the rebate form out and send it in. The rebate is contingent on you getting locked into another 24 month contract, not the purchase. Thats why the rebate form doesn't ask for a receipt or purchase place, just the bill indicating DVR service. There is nothing in the fine print that specifies that the DVR must be purchased from D*.

The form is here: http://www.directv.com/imagine/pdf/dvr_rebate_form.pdf

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts