So how much will I pay for a 622?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Chop-Chop

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 10, 2005
I am a current sub but have not had HD from E*. I only lease a SD DVR (510).

When the 622 comes out would I qualify to lease one? If so how much? And By when February or April?

Also I have a Dish 500/300 setup where I can see 110/119/148. Is this a problem? I want to get at least their HD-Pack and will consider the Voom.

Also I just replaced my leased 510 since the old one died. would this have any implications due to the limits they put on their leases?

Thanks in advance for clearing this up

Last edited:
Since you don't have hd. The price would be 299 to lease the 622. And the earliest you can call is the 1st of Feb. They'll need to install a dish 1000 or a second dish depending on your location. And starting feb. 1 you have to get the voom channels too. Take a look around the hd dish forums all the info you need is there.

But where is the official announcement posted so we can separate fact from fiction? I have read so many different descriptions of the plan that it is confusing.

They'll need to install a dish 1000 or a second dish depending on your location.
He already has a second dish for 148. Chances are he desn't have to keep it there, and can swing it to 129.

If his junk locals are there, and not on 129, then it'll be a Dish1000 and DPP44.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)