So i got myself an Myspace profile

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still working on mine.

I need some help, I am having trouble with the programming and cannot hear the bullet sounds I embedded with IE. I can hear them with Mozilla. Can someone who has both or even uses just one go and test the page to see if you hear them? There should be 6 or 7 gunshots before the music video starts.

www.myspace.com/thetateone

Thanks

Attachments

• untitled.GIF
    untitled.GIF
    154.2 KB · Views: 184
<embed allowScriptAccess="never" SRC="http://www.a1freesoundeffects.com/freesounds/gunfight2.wav" AUTOSTART=TRUE WIDTH=0 HEIGHT=0
CONTROLLER=FALSE>

Here is the code

The Tate,

I loaded your page in IE 6 and I heard the gunshots before the page loaded. They're there but I don't know why you are not hearing them. Also could you put this code in the BODY tag background-color:black; OR background-color:000000; your yellow text doesn't look quite so well on white backgrounds (my resolution is 1280X1024)

kresston

Last edited:
kresston said:
The Tate,

I loaded your page in IE 6 and I heard the gunshots before the page loaded. They're there but I don't know why you are not hearing them. Also could you put this code in the BODY tag background-color:black; OR background-color:000000; your yellow text doesn't look quite so well on white backgrounds (my resolution is 1280X1024)

kresston

Did you get white background? It must have been when I was working on it. If you would try it again and see if John and Sammy come up like the pic I posted earlier. Also I changed the gunshot code to Sammy's famous Ezekiel 25:17 speech. I am trying to delay the video if you know the programming for it. It has been a while since I have done alot of HTML and am alittle rusty.

The only thing that I can think of would be to change the autostart attribute to false *autostart="false"*but if you do that then it won't start unless the person clicks on the play button.

The background shows as John and Sammy, but it doesn't appear right for me. I would save the picture and visit one of the many generator sites, I like www.doobix.com and create a layout that uses your background but makes the rest of the page readable.

Last edited:
kresston said:
The only thing that I can think of would be to change the autostart attribute to false *autostart="false"*but if you do that then it won't start unless the person clicks on the play button.

The background shows as John and Sammy, but it doesn't appear right for me. I would save the picture and visit one of the many generator sites, I like www.doobix.com and create a layout that uses your background but makes the rest of the page readable.

I am so far into the code now that I hate to throw it away. :D I will keep working on it and check back in a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)