Solidaridad 2 at 113.0°W C-band

Status
Please reply by conversation.

vargf

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 10, 2005
I move my big dish to Solidaridad 2 and got 4174 H 3200-3/4 and 3800 V 27000-? but the other freqs I got nothing can any body tell me whats wrong.
I want to watch the Mexican satellite.

Where are you located? The beam for that sat isn't particularly great in North America.

I happen to pretty much be in it's sweet spot here in Phoenix, AZ. I used this sat for True South when I setup my polar mount.

Last edited:
I'm locate in Apple Valley California by Riverside California and San Bernardino
California I don't have any idea about but I think I'm the spot 34 and 35 i don't know :(

Strong Transponder on SOL2

This is one of the healthy ones I'm seeing:

I believe it's TV Más

Lyngsat says:

3838 V S/R 3720

I'm seeing 74%-77% quality with my little five footer!

Last edited:
Shawn95GT said:
This is one of the healthy ones I'm seeing:

I believe it's TV Más

Lyngsat says:

3838 V S/R 3720

I'm seeing 74%-77% quality with my little five footer!

How do I go about taking that kind of a screen shot . That one is very clear ?

Thanks ,
Wyr

WyrTwister said:
How do I go about taking that kind of a screen shot . That one is very clear ?

Thanks ,
Wyr
I took that screen grab with an ancient USB TV tuner that I found in a computer junk pile. By a stroke of luck I was able to get it to work in XP. I have it tuned to channel 4 and viewing the RF output of the Pansat. This lets me take the laptop at the end of a long stretch of RG6 out ot the dish to fine tune. All I need now is the UHF remote kit :).

The TV tuner has a built in screen grab utility.

The ATI HDWonder card in my Desktop PC has a similar function.

Shawn95GT said:
I took that screen grab with an ancient USB TV tuner that I found in a computer junk pile. By a stroke of luck I was able to get it to work in XP. I have it tuned to channel 4 and viewing the RF output of the Pansat. This lets me take the laptop at the end of a long stretch of RG6 out ot the dish to fine tune. All I need now is the UHF remote kit :).

The TV tuner has a built in screen grab utility.

The ATI HDWonder card in my Desktop PC has a similar function.

Thanks , :)

Wyr

Status
Please reply by conversation.