Solo Node 192092 troubleshooting

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Lonergr66

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 8, 2019
Texas
I have a 1000.2 dish with a 211k and a 222k reciever. coming off of a solo node 192092 on the host and client

I am trying to trouble shoot the client side, I don't get a signal off the 222k when connected to the client side but I get signal to the 211k when connected to the host side.

I have normal signal if I connect the 211K to the host, so I move it to the client only with nothing connected to the Host side and I do not get any signal. Do I need to have something connected to Host? Is this the wrong solo node for my recievers?
thanks

I have a 1000.2 dish with a 211k and a 222k reciever. coming off of a solo node 192092 on the host and client

I am trying to trouble shoot the client side, I don't get a signal off the 222k when connected to the client side but I get signal to the 211k when connected to the host side.

I have normal signal if I connect the 211K to the host, so I move it to the client only with nothing connected to the Host side and I do not get any signal. Do I need to have something connected to Host? Is this the wrong solo node for my recievers?
thanks

A Node is only used on Hopper 1 and Hopper 2 installs. It won't work with your 222 and 211.

You need a wire from the dish to each of your receivers and a diplexer if you're feeding TV2 off the 222.

I can't/don't want to feed TV2 off of the 222. I want to use two separate recievers so are you saying I need a diplexer?

I can't/don't want to feed TV2 off of the 222. I want to use two separate recievers so are you saying I need a diplexer?
No, you have to remove the solo node and run 1 line to each receiver directly from the Dish. If you don't want to use TV2, then you don't need to do anything else than run those 2 lines to each receiver

OK I guess I thought one LNB was for Sat 61.5 and the other for 72. But not getting a good signal on 61.5 but don't seem to be missing any channels

I only get sat 72 on one TV then I get 61.5 on the other. The reciver/tv on 72 work fine but nothing on the other TV/61.5

ONe dish
Dish Sat.jpg

Foil is taken off that I was doing a test several weeks ago, someone told me that one was for 61.5 and the other was for 72

Once again, run a line from the dish to the 211 and do a switch test.

Run a line to the separator behind the 222 and do a switch test.

If the dish is properly aligned and the LNB is working then you're done.

Thanks I had a wiring error between running in the attic and back on the roof I missed something, thanks for your patience. But just to be clear each LNB brings in a sep satelite?

Reactions: JSheridan
Thanks I had a wiring error between running in the attic and back on the roof I missed something, thanks for your patience. But just to be clear each LNB brings in a sep satelite?

The whole assembly is the LNB, feed horns and switch. The two feed horns each pick up a different satellite. All the switching is done in the assembly.

Just connect a wire from the LNB assembly to each receiver and you'll be good.

Each LNB receives a separate satellite but the LNB has a switch built into the LNB so each cable brings in both satellites from the two LNB’s. That is why they are telling you to run a wire from the LNB to each receiver for a total of 2 wires. When you then do a check switch on each receiver you should receive both satellites. The 222 receiver needs a separator that connects the one wire to the 2 inputs since it has 2 tuners.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys