some questions about directv

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mikedz4

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2004
1: when will we see significantly viewed locals on directv?
2: when will we see active channels on directv (active weather)?
3: how does one go about "moving"? Im contemplating "moving" in order to get the locals in the city next to mine. Do they question when you move your service and not your billing address? How do you order pay per view once you "move"?

4:why did i get charged an early termination fee when i shut off two of my receivers? I didn't see anything in the "fine print" that said I would be charged this fee for shutting off two receivers and no one warned me via email or on the phone of this charge.

thanks

4:why did i get charged an early termination fee when i shut off two of my receivers? I didn't see anything in the "fine print" that said I would be charged this fee for shutting off two receivers and no one warned me via email or on the phone of this charge.

Have you returned the receivers yet? There is a provision for return. Even though you still have a receiver (1 or more) on the contract, you were subsidized for all receivers. Hence the termination policy.

The contract verbage is very clear on all of the dealer web sites I peruse, as well as at directv. You do the year, or pay the fee or return the equipment and potentially avoid the fee.

1: when will we see significantly viewed locals on directv?

Does directv show your locale covered for locals? Do you have the proper dish and location to view the required satellites? Does your subs include locals?

Pat

no they do not offer locals here for my dma. Yet one county east of here I could get pittsburgh locals. Does this mean I wont be able to get the pittsburgh locals as significantly viewed since they dont offer locals on my dma?
thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)