Some questions about "moving"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cash002

Original poster
Oct 5, 2008
Hi all!
New guy here.

Here is the issue: I have the All HD package that they don't offer anymore, and I want to watch my local Hockey team. I didn't want to pay the x amount per month for AT250, so I got NHL center ice. I was under the impression that I would get all the games, but now people are telling me that I wont get ANY because of blackouts.

I understand you can "move" but I dont erstand a lot of the things people are saying about spot beams and conus and all that jazz. I want to get locals in HD, and I want to get outside the black out range for the MN wild.

I currently live in Minneapolis and have addresses that I could use in TX and WY, but Im pretty sure there are no locals in HD in WY.

So when I give them a new address, will my dish be able to pick up the signal for the local stations in TX?

What else do I need to know? I did a search on the forums, but I dont understand how I can know where to go based on where my dish is pointing now.

Any help would be great.

thanks!

Ryan

Anyone? Please?

I have searched all over, but cannot find the answers to my questions...

Please guys, I would be very thankful !!

In a nutshell, you pick a market from which HD locals are broadcast CONUS, then you change your service address to a location in that city. Then you will get the regional sports network for that DMA as well. Search this site for "CONUS HD locals" and you'll get the complete list of cities available to move to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts