Sony Commercial

I sure hope they're showing it with the same frequency on the SD feeds (are they identical?) as well. Otherwise they're just preaching to the choir.

Any one notice that the Sony commercial is in low rez (SD)? And they are advertising their HD Wega TV!

Hey Tom.

Hey Tom.

Watcha doin'?

Watchin' tv.

In high def?

Yeah.

Can we watch with you?

We brought chips.

And dip.

Ok.

Yeah.

Now repeat this over and over and over again and you will be one with Sony.

Shelly

My wife has come up with new lines that she says when this commercial comes on. I can't repeat here....

this is the most nauseating commercial campaign I have seen in years..

I will NEVER buy another Sony product again, ever...

Hopefully, others feel the same way,.I hate it when companies insult our intelligence with fecal matter like this...Sony has gone to hell as a company obviously...

Hey! You missed a line! :p

shelly said:
Hey Tom.

Hey Tom.

Watcha doin'?

Watchin' tv.

In high def?

Yeah.

Can we watch with you?

I don't know...

We brought chips.

And dip.

Ok.

Yeah.

... or completely insane! At least we aren't getting 2 minutes of commercials every 10 minutes like there usually is on Olympic coverage.

CDH.

shelly said:
Hey Tom.

Hey Tom.

Watcha doin'?

Watchin' tv.

In high def?

Yeah.

Can we watch with you?

We brought chips.

And dip.

Ok.

Yeah.

Shelly

I don't want to be too picky but I saw this so much last night that it's not "And Dip" but "And salsa!"

I will be seeing this in my sleep for the next year or so. :p

What I think is funny is the guy has a crappy apartment but a NICE home theatre system....

I can't believe that I missed a line and wrote "dip" instead of "salsa." I'll watch it some more today just to make sure that I get it right next time. :)

Shelly

Neutron said:
What I think is funny is the guy has a crappy apartment but a NICE home theatre system....

umm... I resemble that remark. Stanky basement apartment, four-thousand-dollar tv. It's all about priorities. Or perhaps being an idiot...

Neutron said:
:D That was me until I bought my house last year. :D I moved to Oregon 4 1/2 years ago and rented until I could sell my home in Yakima and find something I liked here.

TheTimm said:
umm... I resemble that remark. Stanky basement apartment, four-thousand-dollar tv. It's all about priorities. Or perhaps being an idiot...
Let's see...you are an HD Enthusiast and I enjoy reading your Cinema10 movie reviews...doesn't sound too idiotic to me. :)

I own the TV in the commercial, but its sooooooooooo annoying. I was watching the HD broadcasts of the events and ever 10 minutes the commercial goes on. Or maybe they'll throw in a LAX commercial before it. What was NBC thinking??? And to top it off after the sony comercial they advertise more sony? I'm assuming Sony let NBC borrow a lot of hd trucks or something, but they could at least come up with a few different ones.

Ti-maniac said:
Any one notice that the Sony commercial is in low rez (SD)? And they are advertising their HD Wega TV!

They air it on SD in widescreen format. Nice! *

*Not nice.

shelly said:
I can't believe that I missed a line and wrote "dip" instead of "salsa." I'll watch it some more today just to make sure that I get it right next time. :)

Shelly

Isn't it "watchin' the game?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)