Sony Electronics introduces new line of High-Resolution Audio A/V Receivers, speakers and Blu-ray™ H

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
SAN DIEGO, April 24, 2014 – Sony Electronics announced today four new audio/video receivers, a Blu-ray Home Theater system and a series of loudspeakers. Two of the A/V receivers, the Blu-ray Home Theater system and two of the loudspeakers are the latest addition to the company’s growing line of High-Resolution capable products. The new Hi-Res compatible A/V receivers and Blu-ray system offer enthusiasts’ a wide variety of music formats from FLAC to DSD, along with “master quality” sound reproduction the way the artist originally intended.

The STR-DN-1050 supports up to Direct Stream Digital (DSD) while the STR-DN850 supports up to 192/24 WAV.FLAC. In addition, the DN1050 and DN850 provide class-leading sound quality and include a more stable and optimized chassis, a high capacity transformer and large capacitors.

The 7.2 channel STR-DH750 delivers 145 watts per channel. And with 4 HDMI inputs, iPod/iPhone playback via USB; Bluetooth with NFC capability and superior audio technology (including 4K and 3D pass-through), it will enhance any home entertainment experience.
Additionally, the 5.2 channel STR-DH550 offers 145 watts per channel.

The new Hi-Res Audio compatible CS Series speakers include two new models: the floor standing SS-CS3 and the SS-CS5 bookshelf speaker. Additionally, the SS-CS8 center channel speaker and the SA-CS9 subwoofer will launch. All of these new speakers have been designed to transform the listening environment and reproduce high resolution music and movie soundtracks in a lifelike manner.

sony.com

About two weeks ago, I bought a Sony sound plate for one of my tv's. We didn't like the sound from the tv speakers in this one room, so I bought this and we both really like it. It directs the sound out to the front and we senior citizens can hear the tv much better. Plus, I can set my tv, a 46" Samsung right on top of it and it looks great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts