Soon to be one of the EVIL ones.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

robsadler

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 10, 2004
Charleston, WV
Was just informed today I landed an installer job for D*. Very excited about it. I have read many complaints about installers on this website. I promise if I come to your house you will not have a horror story to share with this forum. Customer service will be my #1 priority. Hope to install something for one of you guys soon.

Sunday Ticket for free is also a great thing now!!!!

rob, I have a question for D installer?
What are the rule about using existing or new dish antenna, switches? My uncles said new equips must be installed for new customers regardless of existing equips already installed on rooftop of apt/condo complex?
Can customers request certain dishes, number of cable runs not necessary pertaining to current order but potentially use for future upgrade? See, it's a big hassle to get access to apt complex's rooftop.

Cheerios.

rob, I have a question for D installer?
What are the rule about using existing or new dish antenna, switches? My uncles said new equips must be installed for new customers regardless of existing equips already installed on rooftop of apt/condo complex?
Can customers request certain dishes, number of cable runs not necessary pertaining to current order but potentially use for future upgrade? See, it's a big hassle to get access to apt complex's rooftop.

Cheerios.

If there is already Directv up there they would use it unless you needed a different
dish.Contact the apt/condo manager to find out.There might be a master distribution unit setup there.If not you should be able to ask the manager what you need to do for approval.Good Luck!:) :welcome

Was just informed today I landed an installer job for D*. Very excited about it. I have read many complaints about installers on this website. I promise if I come to your house you will not have a horror story to share with this forum. Customer service will be my #1 priority. Hope to install something for one of you guys soon.

Sunday Ticket for free is also a great thing now!!!!

Welcome aboard!.Come on in the waters warm.:devil: :dev :welcome :bow :wave :hatsoff: :cool:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)