Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I can't believe we have already broke the 10,000 member mark! I wish to thank everyone for helping us reach this major milestone in less then one year of operation!

I would once again like to thank our staff who works hard to bring you the Internet's #1 Satellite News, Talk, & Information!

Finally I would like to thank all those that have supported SatelliteGuys with their financial donations over the past 11 months! Without their support there would be no SatelliteGuys, they have chipped in and helped to pay the bills for the servers and services we use to keep SatelliteGuys alive.

To thank these guys who we affectionately call our Pub Members tonight in our Tech Chat... Chat we will be giving holding a special giveaway exclusively for our supporters.

Rules of the giveaway have been posted in our Private Pub Member area.

The winner that is selected will have their choice of a Dish Network DPP+44 Switch or a $100 DishStore.NET gift certificate. To cost of these prizes is being paid for out of my own pocket, and is not coming from the support fund.

Whichever prize is NOT selected it will be given away later in the chat to one of our other members in the chat.

This is our way of saying THANKS to those who gave money to help us survive!

For tonight's chat we will have a total of 4 giveaways, including the special Pub Members Drawing.

Again a big thank you to everyone for helping us reach this great milestone! The fun starts at 8:30PM EST.

We will see you tonight in our Chat Room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)