Sportsmax

Status
Please reply by conversation.

yardie0

Original poster
Jun 20, 2005
I would like to receive the channel sportsmax but i realize i would have to have a C-band dish. i am thinking about trying a 1.2m offset dish or a 160cm dish from digiwave. Howevere i am unsure if this channel is FTA or encrypted. I checked lyngsat and noticed that it is listed under two satellites at 55.5W and 53W. the one at 53W says its FTA but I want to be sure before I buy this dish. I s anyone picking up a FTA sportsmax and on what satellite?

I am in Los Angeles so the far east satellites are low on the horizon, With my 1.2 Meter dish I can pickup a few channels from the far east satellites but I can not pick up Sportsmax.

Sorry....I'd try it on mine (and I'd love to get that channel too), but I've got two problems:

1) its circular. Too little circular channels on Cband to want insert the dilectic plate
2) Damm neighors tree!!

Sportsmax is FTA on I805 at 55.5 degrees West. I can receive it here in California with a 7 1/2 foot mesh dish.

Tried anyways and tree is blocking me :(

Did slap in the dilectic plate and got a few channels off NSS806 :) only 3 channels came in

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts