Sportster 4 Install

stimpson

Miller Lite Tester
Original poster
Oct 2, 2006
Benton, Arkansas
Just finished the install of my Sportster 4 in 2003 Ram 1500 Quad Cab. I used the SIRIUS Car Installation Kit (SIRPVK1). I didn't use the mount from the kit. I went with a Pro.Fit VSM Legend. Install was pretty painless. Looks pretty good especially with the new design of the Sportster 4.

I would love to see a pic. One of my office mates has the same truck and he wants SIRIUS, but doesn't know where to put it or install it.

I would love to see a pic. One of my office mates has the same truck and he wants SIRIUS, but doesn't know where to put it or install it.
I borrowed a friend of mines camera and snuck out the my truck here at work to take a few pics. Pics are not that good, (crappy camera) but hopefully they are good enough to give you an idea. Any more questions don't hesitate to ask.

Attachments

• Test 001.jpg
    Test 001.jpg
    433.2 KB · Views: 161
  • Test 004.jpg
    Test 004.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 188
Yes I did. I bought the Sirius install kit (SIRPVK1). It came with the FM modulater. Your friend will need to purchase a FM antenna adapter. I think they can be bought at Crutchfield.com. That's where I bought the install kit. Other than that, the install kit comes with everything you need, but like I said in my initial post, I went with the Pro.fit bracket instead of the one that comes with the install kit. It's a stronger bracket and it looks much better that the other one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts