Sportster vs. Audiovox PNP

NateDawg

Original poster
Jun 4, 2005
Hi, all! I've been reading in SatelliteGuys for a while (more specifically in the HDTV programming forum). I'm just now considereing going to Sirius to get all the NFL games instead of my Sunday Ticket package. I'm not happy about them charging extra for HD. 2 questions...

1) Have any of you gone from Sunday Ticket to just the Sirius package? What did you feel about the change? Did you miss actually watching the games, or did watching your local game and listening to other games make up for it? I'm a huge FFL player, so I'm not sure what to do...I usually watch the best game or the game with most of my FFL players.

2) I read through some posts on this board (I'm just starting my research, and not even sure if I'll pull the trigger), and most people seem to prefer the Audiovox PNP over the Sportster. Being a HUGE sports fan, it seems like the way in which the Sportster streams scores and will direct you to games involving your favorite team is a huge advantage over the PNP. Am I missing something, or is this something the Sportster has that the PNP does not have?

Thanks for the informative site and any info you can provide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)