Sportstime Ohio problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tony1097

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 4, 2006
The Wrong channel is there! I am getting one of the NHL center ice channel on 657 which is supposed to be where STO is located. I do subscirbe to NHL center ice.. but it would be nice to see the real Sportstime Ohio. I should have no problem viewing it since I live in Elyria.

The Wrong channel is there! I am getting one of the NHL center ice channel on 657 which is supposed to be where STO is located. I do subscirbe to NHL center ice.. but it would be nice to see the real Sportstime Ohio. I should have no problem viewing it since I live in Elyria.

I think you would have a first if you WERE watching "Sportstime Ohio" Last I heard, D* did not yet have the contract for it.

Jimbo

awfully strange there is a program guide for it then.

hopefully they get things settled before baseball season at the very least.

STO was up, on channel 96 for games only, Fox sports Ohio is up now on channel 96 for home games only (same with tribe home games only). it is their, just not full time channels, and you have to have a new mpeg4 reciever to get them, plus a 5 lnb dish...happy thanksgiving

STO was up, on channel 96 for games only, Fox sports Ohio is up now on channel 96 for home games only (same with tribe home games only). it is their, just not full time channels, and you have to have a new mpeg4 reciever to get them, plus a 5 lnb dish...happy thanksgiving

So they are not available in the normal Sports package, just in MPEG4 (96) is that what your saying ?
Nothing on 657 ?
I've had a banner with programming on it for a long time now, just no picture or audio.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)