Sprint Deals

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Does Sprint still do the deals that I saw on here a few months ago, I think it was the if you knew someone who worked there?

I just tallied up what we pay AT&T Wireless and before tax it's $179.99. Ouch. This is for 1400 anytime minutes, free mobile to mobile, $30 data plan (times 2) for our two iPhones, unlimited text.

Yeah, which is something else to put in play.

I figure I can save us $70 a month or so with a comparable Sprint plan, with my discount at work unless I find a better deal. That would make up for it easily within a year with the cost of new phones and the contract cut.

Like I said I have to see the whole thing.

I don't think you can get the SERO plans anymore which is the $30 plan you are referring to.

I got a link to the SERO plan from one of our members and when I picked the plan that is comparable to what we have now with AT&T, it came out to $109.99 a month, which is $70 less than I pay now. The Sprint plan actually has 100 more minutes though.

Plus I was told I may be able to use my company's corporate discount with it too, which would knock off another 15%.

I don't think you can get the SERO plans anymore which is the $30 plan you are referring to.

Yeap no longer available for a while now. I have sero 500 plan on 2 lines, total with taxes $64.46 a month for 2 cells with 500min, free nights after 7pm, unlimited data and texts.

I think the Current Sero Plan in 50.00 a month whick is still a good deal for Unlimited Txt's Data and ~500 Minutes. it even includes their Sprint TV on your phone.

Weird. The link the member gave me didn't say anything about not being able to get a SERO plan.

I am looking for a family plan, and the one the SERO site quoted me was $109 a month for 2 lines sharing 1500 minutes.

Yep, the old $30 a month SERO's are gone, unless you buy one off of Ebay. Hell of deal when they had them going!

They are now called Everythingplus plans or something. Go to:

Everything Plus(SM) Referral Program
Put in E-Mail: russ.s.mcguire@sprint.com
Last 3 of CID: 383

Last time I checked it was free overnight shipping and no activation fee. And if I were you I would stick to the TouchPro if you are looking for a phone like that. Best phone I've ever laid my hands on. I believe several other Staff have the same phone.

1600 Minutes - 2 lines - $109.99
Each line includes:
# Unlimited data: Web surfing, email, BlackBerry Internet Services (BIS), GPS Navigation, Music Premier, TV Premier, NFL Mobile Live and NASCAR Sprint Cup MobileSM
# Unlimited messaging: Text, pictures and video
# Talk: Unlimited mobile to mobile, night calling and weekends starting at 7 p.m., nationwide long distance and no roaming charges
# Lines 1-2 included. Lines 3-5 are $14.99/mo./line

Not mentioned unless you go into detail but they also included free voice roaming and free data roaming.

As always with any carrier change make sure you verify coverage of the areas where you travel the most.

If you find you don't have service in your home, there's also a way to get a free Airave with a 10 minute phone call (basically a small cell tower that hooks up to your router).

I am still on the $30 SERO Plan. Just a couple questions...is Sprint going to force me into a higher cost play once my two-year obligation is up in October (hop not!). Of course, Sprint service is terrible at my rural VA home (Verizon isn't much better) so I may be forced to switch or get a VOIP line.

Is it possible to get the SERO plan in a Sprint store or is it online only?

Hehe, looking at getting two PDA phones I'm lookiing at over $700 up front. Must see if wife can go cheaper on hers.... :D

Yep, the old $30 a month SERO's are gone, unless you buy one off of Ebay. Hell of deal when they had them going!

They are now called Everythingplus plans or something. Go to:

Everything Plus(SM) Referral Program
Put in E-Mail: russ.s.mcguire@sprint.com
Last 3 of CID: 383

Last time I checked it was free overnight shipping and no activation fee. And if I were you I would stick to the TouchPro if you are looking for a phone like that. Best phone I've ever laid my hands on. I believe several other Staff have the same phone.

1600 Minutes - 2 lines - $109.99
Each line includes:
# Unlimited data: Web surfing, email, BlackBerry Internet Services (BIS), GPS Navigation, Music Premier, TV Premier, NFL Mobile Live and NASCAR Sprint Cup MobileSM
# Unlimited messaging: Text, pictures and video
# Talk: Unlimited mobile to mobile, night calling and weekends starting at 7 p.m., nationwide long distance and no roaming charges
# Lines 1-2 included. Lines 3-5 are $14.99/mo./line

Not mentioned unless you go into detail but they also included free voice roaming and free data roaming.

As always with any carrier change make sure you verify coverage of the areas where you travel the most.

If you find you don't have service in your home, there's also a way to get a free Airave with a 10 minute phone call (basically a small cell tower that hooks up to your router).

I was about to post that.

I am still on the $30 SERO Plan. Just a couple questions...is Sprint going to force me into a higher cost play once my two-year obligation is up in October (hop not!). Of course, Sprint service is terrible at my rural VA home (Verizon isn't much better) so I may be forced to switch or get a VOIP line.

Get an Airave from retentions. It took me 5 minutes on the phone and the sucker showed up next day. They didn't charge me shipping and no service costs...nadda.

Full signal all throughout the house.

Get an Airave from retentions. It took me 5 minutes on the phone and the sucker showed up next day. They didn't charge me shipping and no service costs...nadda.

Full signal all throughout the house.
Thanks! I just put in a call to Sprint and they are holding one for me at the local store. It's $99 for the Airave unit and $5 extre per month for one phone. Everything else about the plans stays the same. Before I purchase the unit, I need to ensure I stay with Sprint for more than the next 6-months or else I will go with Viatalk.

No need to purchase. If your house is in a low signal area retentions will ship one for free and wave the five dollar fee. Some have even gotten the fee where your minutes on the airave dont count against your minutes. I will find the number when I am not mobile.

No need to purchase. If your house is in a low signal area retentions will ship one for free and wave the five dollar fee. Some have even gotten the fee where your minutes on the airave dont count against your minutes. I will find the number when I am not mobile.
Thanks the info...just shoot me the PM with any details you may have! Our VA house is only 4-5 miles off the Interstate and has a decent suburb popultion, but our subdivision consists of 2-4 acres lots and we're pretty much backed-up to a reservoir with old Virginia farmland surrounding it. In order to get reliable Sprint coverage I have to walk up the road about 100-yards or else stand on the railing of the deck. The funny think is cell reception is pretty good on the other side of the reservoir...it's just that we're in a gap in coverage (Verizon isn't much better) and nobody is willing to put up a tower for the the few of us affected.

Anyway, I like free better than paying $$$.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)