Sprint / Nextel - Yes you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sprint & Nextel merged and they are running these corny slogans that combine what Sprint was good in and what Nextel was good in.

And the answer is always "yes you can".

TuxCoder said:
Can I cancel my Sprint/Nextel plan and go with someone else? ... :)
Yes you can. It will be $275 fee for every month remaining on your contract, your first born son, and 3 drops of blood from a Girls Gone Wild "actress" who is a virgin. The first two are relatively easy (albeit pricey). The 3rd is the stickler...

Honestly, until they figure out a way to integrate the 2 networks, its basically the same thing. I have Nextel and other than the goofy logo and having to write my check out to Sprint every month, nothing has changed.

Only advantage is Sprint (before merger) customers can get unlimited incoming plans now and Nextel can get “Fair and Flexible” plans.

Funny thing is they sent me a T-Shirt that says “Yes you can” and had the logo on the back. It was a large (which was funny as I am much larger than a large)

I did try it on (and was able to get it on) but was able to do the “fat guy little coat” trick rather easily : )

And was able to do the Hulk Hogan T-Shirt rip with ease :D

...hogan's shirt ripped in the front, not the back...

I think jim cornette's pants ripped in the back a few times, so maybe that's a more appropriate comparison...

...plus I don't want to make the Harvey Whippleman vs. Howard Finkel reference...

I’ve seen him do that gig for 25 years, back in the AWA days

Usually talking to Mean Gene and saying “Whatcha gonna do Heenan family, when Hulkamania runs wild on you??”

Iceberg said:
Funny thing is they sent me a T-Shirt that says “Yes you can” and had the logo on the back. It was a large (which was funny as I am much larger than a large)

I did try it on (and was able to get it on) but was able to do the “fat guy little coat” trick rather easily : )

And was able to do the Hulk Hogan T-Shirt rip with ease :D
Hopefully you were standing on your roof among all your dishes when you did that, to intimidate anyone in your neighborhood from giving you hell about the dish farm. :)

(side note)
I actually have Cincinnati Bell Wireless as my provider. They are (well, used to be) AT&T service, but now AT&T became Cingular. Or something. All I know is I'm happy not having a contract, and have rarely had any coverage issues in my area or when travelling. My monthly fee is not too steep for my needs either, ~$35, free roaming & long distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)