Star Wars Ahsoka

Really enjoyed this series, just felt like it ended 2 episodes early.

The father/ son / daughter Jedi mythology stuff is the only thing that really came out of left field for me having not watched the prior shows, I'll have to read up some more on that.

Of course, Ray Stevenson being gone is just all sorts of awful since you could make a case for him being the best character in the show with the trajectory he is on. Will he be recast or will things be rewritten? Probably won't know for years.

1696445837934.png

1696446885105.png

Reactions: Foxbat
Really enjoyed this series, just felt like it ended 2 episodes early.

The father/ son / daughter Jedi mythology stuff is the only thing that really came out of left field for me having not watched the prior shows, I'll have to read up some more on that.
Clone Wars Season 3 episodes 15-17

Clone Wars Season 3 episodes 15-17

Thanks. I'm really interested in seeing of guides like this are going to be updated given what was actually surfaced in live action (3.15-3.17 are already there). A bit more motivated to go back and watch some of this now, since we'll have quite some time before any of these stories are continued.

1696448241151.png

Thanks. I'm really interested in seeing of guides like this are going to be updated given what was actually surfaced in live action (3.15-3.17 are already there). A bit more motivated to go back and watch some of this now, since we'll have quite some time before any of these stories are continued.

View attachment 165662
Is it sad or good, that I have watched everyone of those listed and the ones not listed.

The entire 4 seasons of Rebels is still the best from that list.

What’s sad is the first Rebels episode I caught on DisneyXD I wrote off as being aimed at a juvenile target audience (I think it was the one where Ezra infiltrated the Imperial training facility and was surrounded by adolescents). It wasn’t until I had Disney+ and had gone through the seven seasons of The Clone Wars that I gave it a thought and am I so glad I did.

It feels bittersweet that the whole Baylon arc won’t be completed by Ray Stevenson. He left some pretty big boots to fill.

The only problem I have with Liev Shreiber doing Baylon's part is that I can't get the image of him with fangs out of my head from X-Men Origins: Wolverine. :D

The last two episodes were okay. #7 felt like a filler episode - it didn't move the plot anywhere except that Elsbeth got a really bad tat job on her face and a firery sword (green fire no less).

The last episode was better...we had some good fights, Storm Trooper Zombies and Ezra got back home. Other than that, it was just ok. Thrawn just throws people away like pawns in a chess game.

We're not likely to see S2 for quite awhile. From what I've read, the Filoni Star Wars movie (theatrical) that will be bringing in Ahsoka, Mando and Boba to wrap up all these threads is (maybe) due out sometime in 2024...depending on when the actor's strike ends. That likely means no more Ahsoka, Mando, Boba or Andor until 2025. :( As it is, if an Andor S2 came out, I'd have to rewatch the last 3-4 episodes of S1 just to remember the storyline...

They just announced the 3 new films earlier this year. There was no way the Filoni film would be out in 2024. 2025 at the earliest and more likely 2026.
Mando season 4 and Ashoka Season 2 was supposed to come before the movie, who knows now.

Mando season 4 and Ashoka Season 2 was supposed to come before the movie, who knows now.
I think it'll be awhile before we see another season of either show, let alone Andor or Boba Fett... Disney+ is raising their monthly ad-free rate in a few days, has pulled some content and with Ahsoka done, has no new SWU content to even hype. That's not a good position to be in...

I think it'll be awhile before we see another season of either show, let alone Andor or Boba Fett... Disney+ is raising their monthly ad-free rate in a few days, has pulled some content and with Ahsoka done, has no new SWU content to even hype. That's not a good position to be in...
Andor had 2 episodes left to film when the actor’s strike started, season already written.

No Boba Season 2 planned, characters were supposed to be part of Season 4 of Mando to lead into the movie.

Mando Season 4 written, nothing filmed.

Ahsoka, nothing done at all yet on Season 2, assume Dave Filoni had it planned out because of the set up towards the movie, which he will write and direct.

Since the writer’s strike has been settled, at least he can start writing Season 2.

But considering even if they film next year, with post production, looking at least 2025.

Since we have Star Wars:Skeleton Crew, The Acolyte, Bad Batch ( and maybe Andor if the actors go back to work soon)ready for 2024, not like there will not be enough Star Wars for D+ next year.

Andor had 2 episodes left to film when the actor’s strike started, season already written.

No Boba Season 2 planned, characters were supposed to be part of Season 4 of Mando to lead into the movie.

Mando Season 4 written, nothing filmed.

Ahsoka, nothing done at all yet on Season 2, assume Dave Filoni had it planned out because of the set up towards the movie, which he will write and direct.

Since the writer’s strike has been settled, at least he can start writing Season 2.

But considering even if they film next year, with post production, looking at least 2025.

Since we have Star Wars:Skeleton Crew, The Acolyte, Bad Batch ( and maybe Andor if the actors go back to work soon)ready for 2024, not like there will not be enough Star Wars for D+ next year.
Guess it depends on what Star Wars programs one likes to watch...

Reactions: klang
Guess it depends on what Star Wars programs one likes to watch...
Skeleton Crew and The Acolyte are unknowns of course, but I have enjoyed them all, even what are considered the two weakest, Obi-Wan and Boba, but I binged both of those ( as I have all until Ahsoka) and they were both more like movies that way, especially Obi-Wan.

Andor to me, feels the most episodic of them all, starts off with a flashback, tries to find his sister, goes on the run, then he has to re-connect with friends and mother figure, goes on the run again, first rebel mission, gets captured later on, prison, escape prison, empire shows up, mother figure dies, battle against the empire, joins the rebellion.

But looking forward to Season two, where every 4 episodes are a complete story, Year 2, then 3, then 4 and Year 5 is Rouge One.

Skeleton Crew and The Acolyte are unknowns of course, but I have enjoyed them all, even what are considered the two weakest, Obi-Wan and Boba, but I binged both of those ( as I have all until Ahsoka) and they were both more like movies that way, especially Obi-Wan.

Andor to me, feels the most episodic of them all, starts off with a flashback, tries to find his sister, goes on the run, then he has to re-connect with friends and mother figure, goes on the run again, first rebel mission, gets captured later on, prison, escape prison, empire shows up, mother figure dies, battle against the empire, joins the rebellion.

But looking forward to Season two, where every 4 episodes are a complete story, Year 2, then 3, then 4 and Year 5 is Rouge One.
Enjoyed Obi-Wan as it filled-in the gaps, but glad it was a one-time series. Enjoyed Boba as well. Was hoping for a S2 of Andor long before now, and now it looks like maybe sometime next year, maybe...

Finished last night. Good Star Wars. I still enjoyed it without knowing the background from Rebels.

Stormtroopers still can't shoot straight. :)
Sabine was hit a few times, but luckily, she is wearing her Mando armor.

The shots were also on their marks against Ezra and Ahsoka, but they had their lightsabers.

RE the "Stormtroppers can't shoot straight" trope, one of the Sci Fi Fan sites had an entire article regarding that. Basically, in "A New Hope", the Leia had it right - the Stormtroopers were under orders from Vader to not hit them and let them escape. They had the tracker on the Millennium Falcon and they flew straight to the secret Rebel Base. Vader's plan worked.

The problem is, no one saw the, and so the whole "Stormtroppers have horrible marksmanship" was born. It seems odd that Obi Wan would say something like, "See these blaster marks? Only Imperial Stormtroopers have such precise aim" only to be proven "wrong" when hundreds of Stormtroopers can't hit one of the escaping rebels.